Terms of Service
By using Orange River Media Services, you automatically agree to these Terms, so you should first read them carefully. If you don’t wish to accept all Terms then please don’t use our service.
- Orange River Media is not affiliated with Instagram, Facebook or any other social media third-party partners in any way.
- It is your sole responsibility to comply with Social Media platforms rules and any legislation that you are subject to.
- We are not responsible for your actions and their consequences. We are not to blame if your Instagram account is banned for any reason.
- We require your Instagram username and password to obtain required information for Instagram API. We don’t store, give away, or otherwise distribute your password to any third parties.
- The expected amount of followers, likes, comments and leads is not guaranteed to you in any way. It all depends on the quality and interestingness of your content.
- We bring attention of real users to your feed, but we can’t protect you from spam, fake, inactive followers. It’s not possible to stop them, but you can remove unwanted followers by yourself or with special services.
- We can’t guarantee the continuous, uninterrupted or error-free operability of the services.
- You agree that upon purchasing our service, that you clearly understand and agree what you are purchasing and will not file a fraudulent dispute via PayPal.
- We reserve the right to modify, suspend or withdraw the whole or any part of our service or any of its content at any time without notice and without incurring any liability.
Please read these Terms carefully, and contact us if you have any questions.
This document was last updated on May 16, 2016